- Main article: Mage
Causes a targeted enemy to become poisoned.
|Level||Cost||Cast Time||Recast Time||Duration||Effect||Level Learned|
|1||5MP||1.5s||10s||20s (max)||1% max HP per 5s||1|
|2||5MP||1.5s||10s||20s (max)||2% max HP per 5s||1|
|3||5MP||1.5s||10s||20s (max)||2.5% max HP per 5s||1|
|4||5MP||1.5s||10s||20s (max)||3% max HP per 5s||6|
|5||5MP||1.5s||10s||20s (max)||3.5% max HP per 5s||6|
|6||5MP||1.5s||10s||20s (max)||4% max HP per 5s||9|
|7||5MP||1.5s||10s||20s (max)||5% max HP per 5s||16|
- Poison's duration, not damage, is reduced by poison resistance.
- Some monsters (Coins, for example) are entirely immune to Poison.
- Poison may tick up to 4 times.
- Poison's damage is based on the maximum health of the enemy, and so will hit consistently at the same rank.
- One tick will occur every 5 seconds.
- Effect attack range is middle range, almost half distance of arrow spells.
- Recast time for a level 19 mage with decrease cooling down level 1 is 9 seconds.