- Main article: Home
The following is a list of all items found in Wizardry Online.
- One-Handed Axes
- Two-Handed Axes
- One-Handed Clubs
- Two-Handed Clubs
- One-Handed Swords
- Two-Handed Swords
- Hand Weapons
- Double-Bladed Weapons
- Two-Handed Staffs
- Quivers - not yet implemented
- Bows - not yet implemented
- Head: Hats, Helmets, & Hoods
- Torso: Armors, Coats, & Tops
- Arms: Bracelets, Gauntlets, & Gloves
- Legs: Bottoms & Greaves
- Feet: Leather Shoes, Shoes, & Solid Shoes
- Shields: Large Shields, Medium Shields, & Small Shields
- Bags: Pouch, Jewel Bag(S), Jewel Bag(M), Bag(S), Bag(M), Search Bag(S), Guardian Bag,
- Medicine: Camps, Antidotes, Heal Potions
Station Cash ItemsEdit
Wizardry Online’s main in-game currency is gold. Gold is used most everywhere in the shops in town. Characters get gold through quests, missions, looting, etc.
Another currency is called Station Cash. This is Sony Online Entertainment’s premium currency and is purchased with real money. Players with Station Cash can get premium items through the Royal Shop.
Lastly, there's Soul Material. Soul material mostly collects over time, but you can gather it when you are dead. One form of soul material can only be obtained by purchasing items in the Royal Shop.
Level/Soul rank requirementsEdit
Each Gear has soul rank and level requirements, which are constant, unless level requirements could be lowered by Special Forging. Below is table of those: