- Main article: Ninja
Deals elemental damage to nearby enemies before dealing a weakness to attacks of the opposite element for a short duration
- Katon (Fire damage) -> increases Water damage
- Suiton (Water damage) -> increases Earth damage
- Doton (Earth damage) -> increases Air damage
- Futon (Air damage) -> increases Fire damage
Each debuff will be replaced by the debuff of other Ninja elemental Jutsu. For example:
- Casting Katon applies a water debuff on the enemy.
- Immediately I cast Suiton which replaces the existing water debuff with an earth debuff.
- You cannot have multiple elemental debuffs on a single enemy.
Has a medium range with a large area of effect.
Cost 10 MP and 1 Ninja Goods
|Level||Cost||Cast Time||Recast Time||Effect||Level Learned|
|1||10 MP + 1 Ninja Goods||2.0||60.0||20% increase to opposing elemental attacks (verified)||NIN 11|
|2||10 MP + 1 Ninja Goods||2.0||57.0||~25% increase to opposing elemental attacks||NIN 18|
|3||10 MP + 1 Ninja Goods||2.0||54.0||~30% increase to opposing elemental attacks||NIN 24|
|4||10 MP + 1 Ninja Goods||2.0||51.0||~35% increase to opposing elemental attacks||NIN 30|
|5||10 MP + 1 Ninja Goods||2.0||48.0||?||NIN 36|
|6||10 MP + 1 Ninja Goods||2.0||?||?||NIN 41|
|7||10 MP + 1 Ninja Goods||2.0||?||?||NIN 46|
Requires Ninja Craftsmanship to use since it cannot be performed without Ninja Goods.
At first glance, the damage from each spell is weak but needs further testing with a magic attack / int/ attribute build.
It is possible to combo the elemental Jutsu together, increasing the damage of the next elemental jutsu thanks to the damage increase.
Combo order (with the first jutsu dealing the least damage):
- Katon > Suiton > Doton > Futon
- Suiton > Doton > Futon > Katon
- Doton > Futon > Katon > Suiton
- Futon > Katon > Suiton > Doton